Exporting network to image

Have specific questions about how to work with certain MemBrain features? Not sure about which checkbox in MemBrain has which effects? Want to know if a certain functionality is available in MemBrain or not?

Your questions will be appreciated here!
Niva

Exporting network to image

Post by Niva »

Hi,

I just downloaded MemBrain to try out designing and simulating a Neural Network to be sued for a project.
However I don't seem to find any way of exporting the network configuration as an image, such as .png, .jpeg or similar.
I realise I can just copy, by pressing CTRL C and pasting it into an application, however this contains the black background.

Is there a feature to export the network as an image?

Regards,
Anna
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Exporting network to image

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Niva wrote:I realise I can just copy, by pressing CTRL C and pasting it into an application, however this contains the black background.

Is there a feature to export the network as an image?
There is no explicit feature to export a net as an image. However, you can change the black background to be white by deselecting the option 'Black Background' in MemBrain's 'View' menu. Similarly, you can display or hide the grid (Menu 'View' - 'Show Grid').
This will also affect the appearance of your copied/pasted image.

Regards
Thomas Jetter
Niva

Re: Exporting network to image

Post by Niva »

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!
I also realised that I can save the network as a xps file, by "printing" it to a Microsoft XPS Document Writer, which can then be opened and I can then take a print screen.
Thanks a lot for the tips and a great application, I tried multiple ones but MemBrain was the easiest one to use and get started with, as well as provided the most useful output.

Regards,
Anna