The numerical value AND the node internal color*, left of the vertical centerline of the node, do not update when the Teach Lesson button is pressed for an RPROP model. (* you can see a node which is Blue on the LHS and Red on the RHS)
You can see the digits change to the right of the vertical centerline - in fact, if a digit is centered on the centerline, the digit's RHS is updated while its LHS remains fixed.
This may be a result of my layout of Inputs, Hiddens, and Output:
- Inputs start at upper LH corner and go down LHS (Even rows are indented 2 grids to get a stagger so values can be read)
- Inputs continue across bottom from LHS to RHS
- Hiddens are in the upper middle portion of the frame
- Output is located in the upper RH corner.
- First node in left most grid column
- All left most nodes after this First node that are NOT indented
- (Indented nodes do not have this problem even though they may be left most for that grid row.)