Math

This forum is dedicated to everything about MemBrain Scripting. All Questions or other contributions with respect to scripting should be placed here.
Especially, if you have an interesting script that you might want to share with other MemBrain users, please post it within a new topic in this forum. Try to choose a title for your topic that allows other users to quickly identify the basic purpose of your script.
laia

Math

Post by laia »

Hi Thomas,
I am writting a Script and I have a problem when I try to call a math function. This is the example:

double NUM = 0;
double a = 2.0;
double b = 3.0;

NUM = pow (a, b);

and then it appears this message Error: " No matching signatures to 'pow(double&, double&)' ''
Do you know what is missing or which is the mistake??
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Laia
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Math

Post by Admin »

Hi Laia,

I'll look into this asap, I can re-create the problem.
The latest MemBrain release does not recognize any math functions as far as I can see, the debug version does, however.

I'll prepare an update as soon as I have resolved this, thanks for the invaluable feedback!

Thomas
Thomas Jetter
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Laia,

I've prepared a bug fix for this and probably will release a new MemBrain version this evening. I'll also post here once it is released.

Regards,
Thomas
Thomas Jetter
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Laia,

MemBrain version 03.05.00.02 which has the mentioned bug fix just went online and can be downloaded from http://www.membrain-nn.de now.

Regards,
Thomas
Thomas Jetter
laia

Post by laia »

Hi Thomas,

thank you very much for the solution ;)

Best regards,

Laia