Especially, if you have an interesting script that you might want to share with other MemBrain users, please post it within a new topic in this forum. Try to choose a title for your topic that allows other users to quickly identify the basic purpose of your script.
The debugger actually is a comprehensive MemBrain scripting development environment and includes:
- Syntax highlighting
- Fully featured text editor, including block indentation, copy/paste, search function, bookmarks...
- Compile, build run and pause script remotely from within debugger
- Build output window: See compiler messages directly in the debugger window, jump to code location via mouse click
- Debug output window
- Variable watch window
- Graphical breakpoints
- Step Into, Step Over, Step Out
- Attach debugger to running script
- Run debugger on the same machine as MemBrain or on an other machine within the LAN
- Start debugger from within MemBrain
- Start MemBrain from within debugger
The MemBrain context sensitive help (F1) includes a section <Scripting><Debugging Scripts> that provides instructions for use with respect to the MemBrain Script Debugger.